Locals trash business of Nicola Bulley TikTok ghoul who made £1k from body video
A business belonging to the man who filmed mum Nicola Bulley's body being pulled out of the River Wyre has been targeted by angry locals.
Curtis Arnold, a 34-year-old hairdresser from the Midlands, filmed police removing the woman's body for more than eight minutes, and earned himself around £1,000 in royalties due to its near-one million views on TikTok.
He also posted footage of the couple who found the body in the River Wyre on February 19.
READ MORE: Met Office weather warning for 'organised bands of snow' due to hit UK in just days
The bloke, whose channels on various social media platforms are called Curtis Media, had previously posted footage of a “possible burial site” on January 27 when a Lancashire Police search was still under way.
And it also emerged that he lied to police to get to the area where the body was by telling them he had parked his car near there – which was not true – and he bizarrely uploaded the entire conversation with an officer to his channel.
But over the weekend (February 27), most news outlets including the Daily Star reported how Arnold had been unmasked from the anonymity he had previously enjoyed.
And with that, came anger from the public which has now spilled over into his hairdressing business being targeted.
Images show how Grade One Barbers in Kidderminster has seen its windows daubed with graffiti, including giant letters spelling out the word “N***E!”.
TikToker ex-con who filmed Nicola Bulley's body shared women's pics without permission
However, the bloke as actually denied that he works there when spoken to by local media.
He told Worcester News, who rang the number listed for the business which saw Arnold answer: “It's not really fair on the owner.
“The name of the shop is very well known. I've only been there a short time.”
His TikTok account dedicated to the search, called Nicola Bulley Case, has since been removed, but had amassed more than 13,000 followers.
Prince Harry labelled 'English Borat' as he claims wife Meghan is his 'favourite smell'
He was tracked down to the barbers over the weekend, and recalled how he ended up filming the grim scene.
He said: “I couldn't see a thing but I knew my camera would be recording whatever was happening.
“It wasn't until I got back to where the mainstream media were gathered that I realised what was on the footage.”
He also admitted that he had earned £716.06 from the footage at the time, but it was “probably £900 by now but it takes a while to come through”.
To get more stories from Daily Star delivered straight to your inbox sign up to one of our free newsletters here.
- For more of the latest news from the world of the Daily Star, check out our homepage
- UK public told to 'avoid dead birds' as deadly bird flu claims human victim
- New pandemic fears as girl, 11, dies as deadly bird flu jumps from mammals to humans
- Killjoy councils to ruin coronation bank holiday with odd rules including 'balloon ban'
- Woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann sends message to mum over 'suspicious' behaviour
Source: Read Full Article