Tory Burch’s Winter Sale Is Here — and Prices Start at Just $9
Oh, Tory, Tory, Tory: You've done it again. You've once again convinced us to whip out our credit cards, browse page after page of your website, and scoop up some new goodies. After all, the prices that we're seeing right now are simply too good to miss out on.
Tory Burch's Winter Sale has some of the absolute best markdowns we've seen all season — period. Prices are lower than they were on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and even during the brand's highly anticipated semi-annual sale. To put it into perspective, we crunched the numbers: Its semi-annual sale offered an additional 25 percent off already marked down items, with discounts up to 60 percent. But the massive winter sale happening right now is letting shoppers score an extra 30 percent on all sale items with the code EXTRA30, which means savings as much as 70 percent off the retail price.
Put simply, this Tory Burch sale is the best.
Best Bag Deals
- Lee Radziwill Petite Accordion Bag, $294 (Originally $598)
- Kira Chain Wallet, $161 (Originally $328)
- Cleo Small Bag, $294 (Originally $598)
- Fleming Soft Clutch, $175 (Originally $398)
Of course, we're partial to the bag deals, and while there aren't quite as many styles included in this sale, there are enough options to find one in line with your taste. If simple and sleek is your vibe, then this Cleo Small Bag could be the one for you. It has a vintage-inspired silhouette and a no-frills design we're totally on board with. If you love a quirky tote, this accordion-style number is sure to be right up your style alley. Consider it the perfect pop of color against your all-black outfit (and a definite complement magnet).
Clothing, shoes, and accessories are obviously also majorly marked down during Tory Burch's winter sale — and prices start as low as $9 (for this super cute initial sticker you can use to monogram your phone, bag, or computer). Shop the sale today before the holiday shopping madness kicks in this weekend, and don't forget to use the code EXTRA30 at checkout..
Best Clothing Deals
- Raglan Sweater, $189 (Originally $448)
- Merino Chevron Turtleneck Sweater, $210 (Originally $378)
- Corduroy Button-Fly Jean, $70 (Originally $198)
- Reversible Color-Block Down Jacket, $210 (Originally $498)
- Corded Madras Dress, $490 (Originally $798)
Best Shoe Deals
- Brooke Ankle Boot, $168 (Originally $398)
- Lila Knee Boot, $308 (Originally $548)
- Satin Slingback Pump, $98 (Originally $298)
- Tory Loafer, $210 (Originally $398)
- Ruby Snake Boot, $252 (Originally $478)
Love a great deal? Sign up for our T+L Recommends newsletter and we'll send you our favorite travel products each week.
This story originally appeared on instyle.com
Source: Read Full Article