Hyundai Venue now gets ADAS; priced from Rs 12.44 lakh
ADAS is available on the top-spec SX(O) and N8 variants of the Venue and Venue N Line, respectively.
The Hyundai Venue is now available with Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS), making it the first compact SUV in the segment to offer this safety feature. The SmartSense ADAS suite is available on both the standard Venue and Venue N Line, priced from Rs 10.32 lakh (ex-showroom).
The ADAS suite is offered in the SX(O) variant of the standard Venue and on the N8 trim of the Venue N Line. It comes with features like forward collision warning, forward collision avoidance assist, lane keeping assist, lane departure warning, driver attention warning, lane following assist, high beam assist, and leading vehicle departure alert.
Hyundai Venue is available with three engine options. These include a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine mated to a 5-speed manual, a 1.5-litre diesel paired with a 6-speed manual and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine which now gets a 6-speed manual option in addition to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic.
Hyundai Venue with ADAS ex-showroom prices:
- SX (O) Turbo-petrol MT – Rs. 12.44 lakh
- SX (O) Turbo-petrol MT Dual Tone – Rs 12.59 lakh
- SX (O) Turbo-petrol DCT – Rs 13.23 lakh
- SX (O) Turbo-petrol DCT Dual Tone – Rs 13.38 lakh
- SX (O) Diesel MT – Rs 13.19 lakh
- SX (O) Diesel MT Dual Tone – Rs 13.34 lakh
Venue N Line
- N8 MT – Rs 12.96 lakh
- N8 MT Dual Tone – Rs 13.11 lakh
- N8 DCT – Rs 13.75 lakh
- N8 DCT Dual Tone – Rs 13.90 lakh
Source: Read Full Article