Brought home my Tata Tiago EV XZ+ Tech Lux: 5 quick observations
There’s going to be a bit of learning curve to extend the driveable range and the use of regeneration levels.
BHPian sumithb recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
Took delivery of Tiago EV XZ+ Tech Lux today with 30 KMs on the ODO, now it stands at ~70 KMs.
Did not buy any accessories from the dealership, planning to get Floor Mats and Mud Guards. Do let me know if anyone has recommendations on good Floor Mats and any other must have accessory for an EV.
Impressions so far:
- The NVH is decent, there’s some Tyre Noise and I found the AC blower to be loud. Need to check if the Tyre is overinflated.
- The pickup is adequate for a city car in the ‘Drive’ mode, haven’t tried the ‘Sports’ mode yet.
- The car does roll back ever so slightly on an incline when switching from brake to accelerator. Nothing alarming but use of handbrake will be prudent.
- There’s going to be a bit of learning curve to extend the drivable range and the use of regeneration levels.
- Before today, my only other experience driving an EV was the short test drive of Nexon EV last year. Overall happy with the purchase.
Now for some pictures
Read BHPian comments for more insights and information.
Source: Read Full Article